1. Fold scarf in half diagonally to make a triangle. You may wish to fold the long edge a couple times so that the edge is not so bulky - up to your personal taste.
|Scarf - Carre en Carre|
2. Next get your 2 scarf rings - it doesn't matter if they are the same or different shapes - slip a ring onto each end of the triangle at the top:-
3. Push the rings nearly to the middle like in the photo below:
4. Next take the ends of the scarf and cross over at the back of your neck.
5. and bring the tails down each side. As you do so pass the end through the scarf ring to secure.
Depending on where you site your rings you can have a longer or shorter gap at the top:
|Scarf - Steeplechase Short|
I have found you can also try this look using your scarf folded in a Basic Fold - the scarf used in the photo below was new so a little stiff I think with an older scarf that is more floppy you would get a more fluid look - the ends look a bit sticky out here!
|Scarf - Bateau Fleuri|