Friday 24 July 2009

Christmas in July

Today I wore my Hermes "Passage a Moscou" for the first time as the Friday scarf theme today was Christmas in July.








As you can see I teamed my scarf with a plain white shirt and an aquamarine cashmere sweater. I tried it first with an equestrian look with pearls but ended up with a Half Ascot Knot, as it is a bit cooler, so I could tuck it into my sweater to keep away from the catchy files at work.
To tie the Ascot Knot see the video on my first blog post.
Watch out on Sunday for a new "how to" video.

3 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful scarf. I love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how u throw together the lovely hues of blues and whites.. The pearls finished off the look really beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the lovely comments, that's so kind x

    ReplyDelete