Saturday 2 January 2010

Vintage Scarves III - The Purples

Here are my purple vintage silk scarves

Coaching AW09














Worn cowboy style it really sets off my favourite pink sweater!!  The colours in this scarf are really great.

Rythmes SS09
This is a very strong red, purple and yellow scarf!!  None of the colourways on offer from Hermes really grabbed me but I like the design a lot so I plumped for this strong colourway.


Looks great against black - here just folded into a triangle and draped around the neck and tied at the back - nearly cowboy style!


Here worn in the basic fold and pulled through a scarf ring

5 comments:

  1. bonjour
    ils sont tres jolis, combien en possedez vous?
    bonne soirée

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Scarf Addict, as always I really enjoy looking at all the different ways you tie them, you bring out the best of each design!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonjour hermes! Merci beaucoup. J'ai 55 carres!
    Melange(?) de 70/90/plisse/pointu/twilly.

    Thank you MaiTai - I do like to show off the designs if I possibly can!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I too love the way you show off the design. This is my challenge as a relative newcomer.
    lovely colours and wellshown-off.

    MaisieZ

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you MaisieZ - I'm sure you will soon learn lots of scarf tricks!!

    ReplyDelete