Sunday 20 January 2013

A Little Rewind - London December 2012

Here are a few pics from my New Years weekend trip to London....my weekend started with a Triple Bill of ballet at The Royal Opera House - The Firebird, In The Night and Raymonda Act III - it was fab-u-lous! I did not get any decent pics of In The Night.  After London it was a quick hop on the Eurostar to Paris....enjoy!
Gary Avis and Itizibar Mendizibal in The Firebird

Wonderful costumes for Firebird!

The lovely scenery/backdrop for Firebird.

A giant Rudolph in Covent Garden Piazza as 
pictured from the balcony on the 
top floor of the Royal Opera House.











A GIANT wreath in the Paul Hamlyn Hall at ROH.

A beautiful tree in the Crush Room
at ROH

Fabulous scenery for Raymonda Act III

Raymonda Principals Alina Cojacaru and 
Steven MacRae

A Chanel snow globe in the Covent Garden 
Chanel Pop Up shop!


The Covent Garden Piazza Tree

A very festive entrance at The Ritz Club.

Old Bond Street lights.

I think this was Louis Vuitton could be wrong!

Donna Karan says it with hearts.

Cartier all wrapped up!

Tiffany's fab miniature rooms with jewels!

Tiffanys - diamond earrings on the 
chaise long.

Another Tiffany room and blue box...

This was my favourite and the 
diamond tennis bracelet on the 
stairs is lovely!
Ralph Lauren I think - yet more white 
peacocks - they seem to be "everywhere"
in both London and Paris!


RL - Swans and fountain very icy looking!

RL- whiter than white! So elegant.

Chopard the jewellers all lit up.

And finally an Asprey silver teddy - costs 
about £50,000!

4 comments:

  1. Dear Scarf Addict,

    What a delight - I feel like I've been on a mini break myself now reviewing your photos.

    Things like the teddy leave me dumbstruck - even if I won the lottery common sense would prevail and I couldn't/wouldn't pay £50k for that - no matter how nice something is.

    Beautiful window displays and the ballet looks divine.

    Thank you for sharing!

    PPx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi PP - glad you like! The ballet performance was really good I loved it! SAx

      Delete
  2. What a beautiful selection of photo's! I really enjoyed seeing them, Cartier looks incredible too..

    Thanks for sharing, Elle x

    ReplyDelete